Saturday, September 27, 2008

My First Post In JAPAN~!!!!

Woooohooo =) my first post upon reaching Japan! Finally got a chance to get access to the internet long enough to actually do some proper blogging. haha, dun blame me ok, my Hostel has no internet connection and i have to apply wireless on my own... according to the staff, its going to take like around 2 weeks before i can get connected in my room... zzzz haha anyway... back to the post...

Before I get into the juicy details of my life in Japan – Fukuoka, I wanna say a BIG ‘thank you’ to all the people that took time off your schedules and came to send me off! Below are the pictures from my camera =) haha…
First Up all the INDIVIDUAL Photos:


Xiwen! hope you are feeling better!, tks for the lunch that day! =)

Anthony - Guitar Shen! wahaha... just remember that 'Anything that can go wrong, will!' haha ;)

Handball Representitive! haha, thanks Wei Ren for being such a buddy! =)

haha... Ziyuan!! one of the few that can msn with me in Japanese!

Lionel! how come ur legs so weird one?!?! =)

My xiao mei! Eileen!! =) Dun let ppl (you know who) bully you ah

Shili - Guitar pro! (haha next year will be in Strings Blended again ya!)

Ben!!! Pro photographer of the night! check out facebook for the photos he took!

Marcus! you seem to be overloaded with barang! =)

Hmmm Vivi... where all your barang? ;-) hehe

Cutie Meiqi! - Think i'll need your help with the blog... i suck at this wahaha!!

Dear miss Caren... ur face like kana forced to take pic with me sia =)

My Dar... Wei Wei!! Special thanks to her and Xiwen for setting up this blog for me!

Lynn Zhi! Loyal Sec Sch Friend! we've known each other for like more then a decade loh! =)

Miss Midori (Green green... dun miss me too much ok! - Everyone complaining say i bully you!)

My Dear Hui! =) do take care of yourself! Can't wait to see ya and Xia over here!

Yi Xia! =) bluff me... tell everyone that you not coming then appear! so touched! tks!


Shi Jia - Same Class from pri 5 to sec 4 lohz! haha how to find! =)

Now for ALL the GROUP PHOTOS!

My Lovely Family! =) Miss you all!!!

Merv Study Hard in SMU k! need help can still MSN me! Ness Jia you for O'levels! haha can do it one! and Both of you look after mom and Dad when i'm not there okie!

Missing ya Mom and Dad!, all fine here so dun worry ya! =)

Miss Charmaine and Her husband to be Mr QQ haha!

Random Group shot! =)
Another Random Group Shot!... Midori like little bit far away ah... dun hide le! haha...

Merv and Ness =)

St Hildas Secondary School Mates (Plus Husband to be) haha...

Hui, Cyril and me... Cyril seems a bit too tall for this pic... spoiler lah... wahaha...

WOOHOO!!! SMU people Group Photo!

Temasek Polytechnic 'Artistic' Shot by Anthony! haha

Here's the proper Temasek poly Shot!!

Qi, Xia, Me and JJ (Justin Junior - the little monkey!) Thanks Caren and Qi for the Present! =)
Hui and Cyril trying to be funny! haha...

WHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG... blogging is tiring lah.... Hmmm… I have decided to stop here for now and dedicate this post to just that, haha… the next post will be on my first 2 days in Japan along with pictures of my super cheap mini hotel!! (hostel!)... OH and btw... if anyone knows how to upload more photos at one go instead of having to constantly click on the add photos and put them in 2 to 3 at a time PLSSSSS let me know! coz its a damn tiresome process! ok! thats all for now... will post again soon... (and i realise that i haven't even blog about my life here! wahaha)

1 comment:

mingfeiy said...

Hey dear, take care in japan. Will miss you! MingFei