Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Expenses! =)

Yupz... here's my monthly expenses for the Hostel. It actually rather Cheap if ya ask me haha...(remember i'm in JAPAN!!!) eh, ok the conversion rate is about [ 1000yen = S$13.33 ] so do the maths yourself okie =)

This is the application form for the internet connection!, hmm it cost around 3000 yen (S$40 Per mth). I think that its rather expensive, but its more or less of set by the cost of the hostel so i'm still optimistic! =)


Here's the monthly cost of my room, the rent and utility bill are about 6000 yen each and along with the 1300 yen expandables fee, the total amount should be about 13300 yen each month. SO in Singapore Dollars that translates to about S$180 dollars per month regardless of how much electricity or water you use. I'm really satisfied with that amount coz its really cheap for such a comfortable place!!! =)

hmmm, think all in all, the monthly costs will not be too large, plus i'm going to invest in a bicycle so that takes care of the transport costs as well! =) haha... as long as i control my makan costs i think that staying in Japan should not be too expensive lah! haha.. okie then thats about all for my Expenses post! =) will move on to more pictures with HUMANS in them... but for the next few posts, still gonna be places... wahaha... coz its on my first day here and etc!!...

No comments: